What Are The Features Of CRM?
A Customer Relationship Management (CRM) program is software or a suite of software solutions that a company uses to manage its sales and marketing activities. CRMs capture customer information, allowing companies to keep records of customers, provide quotes for new customers, monitor the status of current orders and production schedules, communicate with clients via email automation and other messaging systems.
With the use of an integrated CRM package, a salesman or agent can get insights into what products are in demand and when they will become available on shelves. This allows them to focus on what they do best which is selling rather than relying on staff members for this type of work.
Features Of A CRM
Sales, marketing, and customer service all rely heavily on the use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software. This software is a comprehensive master data system that gathers information about sales, marketing, customer service operations and allows companies to run more efficient business operations.
CRM software helps businesses manage their customers by providing an effective way for users—whether they are decision-makers in the enterprise or front-line personnel in any part of the company—to update and access current customer information to reach customers in different ways.
- Workflow automation
Automating your workflow will help you increase efficiency, save time and improve your reputation in the marketplace. CRM tools allow for real-time collaboration between departments, streamline workflow and reduce communication barriers.
With the help of these tools, teams can seamlessly share information to improve their work process and close more deals in less time with greater satisfaction from both parties. Workflow automation not only simplifies workflows but also improves productivity significantly by making them more consistent across the team.
Using rules, you can set up your CRM software to automatically perform a specific action based on a trigger/event, such as the following:
- When a potential customer fills out a contact form on your website, CRM software automatically directs the message to the correct sales representative or department.
- When a sales rep receives a message, this software automatically sends a preset response to acknowledge their query.
- If the lead or prospect does not respond to your message or offer, this software automatically sends a follow-up message after a predetermined time, such as two business days.
- When a sales rep calls or messages a contact, the CRM software logs the hours and keeps track of all communications automatically.
- As sales reps, complete tasks, for performance reports the CRM software automatically reports them to supervisors and upper management.
- Third-party integration
It is important to choose a CRM quoting software that allows you to integrate external applications with it. Many CRM allow you to integrate third-party applications as this will save your money and time. This makes the process of quoting easy and the applications are easy to implement. You can do a few things with the third-party integrations to make your life easier:
- Run CRM software directly from Outlook, Gmail, or other email clients so that you do not have to switch again between apps.
- This software eliminates the use of manual data entry by automatically syncing sales and order information with your POS system and accounting software.
- Build email lists and launch email marketing campaigns automatically with your email marketing software or CRM software so that you don’t need to open both.
- Backup and sync data with outside applications and other popular cloud backup storage services.
Some CRM quoting softwares allows you to customize packages according to your business needs. You can choose the features that you want to include in your packages such as adding contact fields, selecting which data to display on your dashboard, and creating custom reports. You can also customize the capabilities of your software with extensions, plugins, and other add-ons.
Many CRM softwares can help you make and retain customers by offering high-grade customer service. Look if the software provides the following capabilities to help sales reps and customer support team to perform at their best:
- Offers a 360-degree comprehensive view of customers that shows detail about the customer
- Automatically tracks all communication points from lead acquisition to closed sales and sales history
- There are unique reference numbers for each account, customer and support issue
- Logs all events, website visits, purchase history, and other activities for future reference and keeps all delegates on the same page
- Automatically sends customers an acknowledgment of their inquiries and messages so they don’t feel neglected
- Social Media
Social Media is a vast and exciting platform, but as companies strive to make more impactful connections with their audience, integration on Social Media with CRM is important.
For businesses across a wide spectrum of industries, the benefits of integrating customer relations management software into social media campaigns are clear. CRM integration with social media allows for better customer service while also creating more valuable relationships between organizations and customers.
This can be done by improving the target marketing that you offer to customers on your social media platforms. By integrating your CRM with your personal and professional Facebook profiles, Twitter page, Google+, LinkedIn page, blog comment section, etc.
Some other benefits include Employee tracking, Lead management, tracking real-time data, etc. One of the best platforms that provide all these features is Osmos Cloud. You can get a free trial of 14 days and check if the software meets your requirements.