As per the recent report released by the Australian Institute of Health & Welfare, people under the age group of 45-65 years are more likely to develop health problems like obesity. Also, the report revealed that 14 million Aussies are currently living with obesity; two in every three adults and one in four children are overweight. With the continued increase in obesity figures and overweight-related illnesses, the number of weight loss treatments like diet pills, teas, and weight loss patches in Australia, are flooding the market with several claims of effectiveness.
While other weight loss products may seem ordinary, many people still need to learn what weight loss patches are all about. If you are also among the same group of people, luckily, you have landed at the right place. Before trying, this article discusses everything you need to know about weight loss patches. Continue reading and acquaint yourself with exciting and helpful information about this newest and innovative weight loss product.
What are weight loss patches?
As the name suggests, these patches can be attached to your body’s skin. The substances in the patches have been formulated so that, once applied, they pass through the skin’s inner layers and enter the bloodstream, where the genuine effects can be seen. The results are believed to last for weeks once the contents are absorbed over 24 hours. These are also commonly referred to as diet patches. You can think of them as a little, self-adhesive substance applied to smooth skin that aids appetite suppression and metabolism stimulation.
The next question that might be swirling in your mind is how these weight loss patches work. Well, the answer is quite simple! These patches have active components that take the shape of fat burners, which reduce cravings and feelings of hunger, or appetite suppressants, which do both. There are a few different sorts of slimming patches on the market, just like there are numerous varieties of supplements. These patches might function in various ways:
- Patches for appetite suppression – These are patches made with substances that have been shown to reduce appetite. Since these ingredients are said to be transported and absorbed into the bloodstream gradually throughout the day, it is claimed that it is more effective than supplements. As a result, you either have less of a need to eat constantly or never feel hungry.
- Thermogenic patches – These patches contain ingredients like green tea extract to boost metabolism and help the body produce more heat. Thanks to this thermogenic impact, you can consume less food and burn more calories. This equilibrium encourages weight maintenance as well as weight decrease. The benefits of weight loss are doubled if the thermogenic impact also can reduce hunger.
What are the common ingredients of weight loss patches?
- Lecithin: It aids in lowering blood levels of harmful cholesterol.
- Hoodia: It aids in controlling hunger.
- Guarana: It is a natural stimulant that increases metabolism.
- Açai berry: It aids in boosting metabolism and decreasing appetite. Antioxidants are also abundant in it.
- Green tea: Everyone is familiar with it due to its numerous health advantages. It is frequently present in weight loss patches and helps with weight loss.
- Yerba mate: People who ingest it see a reduction in fat cells.
- 5-HTP: It elevates mood and aids in regulating emotional eating.
- Fucus vesiculosus: Due to its high iodine content, it regulates thyroid gland activity and boosts metabolism. Another name for it is Bladderwrack.
Do weight loss patches work?
Yes, weight loss patches in Australia have shown proven effective results. But remember that no diet strategy—supplement, patch, or otherwise—will enable you to lose weight if you don’t combine it with a healthy diet and regular exercise. Also, you will need to wait patiently for results, just like when you take supplements. Moreover, even though it is believed that weight loss patches are composed entirely of natural components, it is still advisable to get medical counsel before using them.