Now that I’ve discussed basic odds and RTP percentages let’s talk about the different types of games available in casinos, both live and online, at PG Slots.
Pg websites offer some of the largest and best selections of games available to players. Among the games they offer are Microgaming, Netent, and Playtech.
The online casino industry has revolutionized the way slots are developed, as only a few slot machines were available previously.
It would be best if you kept in mind the following main types of slots:
- In classic slots, there are usually one to five paylines, and the paytable is simple. The biggest possible win is limited to 1.000 bets or less on these machines, and they don’t offer massive payouts. Low to medium volatility and high RTP are common characteristics of these machines.
- Video Slots include bonuses, mini-jackpots, and other big wins and can have five to hundreds of pay lines. Due to this, video slots are typically volatile, with RTPs rarely exceeding 96%.
- A progressive jackpot slot machine is usually a fairly standard video slot machine, aside from the progressive jackpot. They typically have a return on investment of 94% or higher. However, they offer life-changing jackpots to a select few fortunate players.
- Megaways Slots: A creation of the online casino industry, Megaways slots are some of the most entertaining. In addition to offering huge payouts worth tens of thousands of bets, these games also have incredibly high volatility. A huge bankroll is required to play Megaways games.
Slots, especially online, are full of hybrid types and even some unique games that are hard to categorize.
You’ll learn that all of these games are video slots when you explore the pay tables and play the games.
Explaining the features of video slots
You must understand the games’ features and what you are actually paying for if you want to learn how to win at slots. Slots are often more complex than straightforward casino games like blackjack.
Despite this, gameplay would be highly dull even if you didn’t know this. I would like to explain some of the most common features of video slots since we are all here to have some fun.
I will explain these features broadly since they are recurring themes in many different video slots, but their variations may vary.
- In Pick and Win Games, two or three bonus symbols must be stopped on the screen to activate the feature. The player chooses from several different objects, revealing a cash prize as they play the mini-game.
- Video slots are known for their free spins feature, one of their most popular and sought-after features. When you are in a free spins round, no payment is required, and additional special symbols, multipliers, and wild symbols are added, resulting in huge wins.
- The wild symbol can be found in most video slots, and it substitutes for all other regular symbols to make more winning combinations. Some games allow wilds to stick around for the next spin or move to create more wins.
- Scatter Wins: Scatter symbols can offer payouts no matter where they appear on the screen. A nice payout can often be obtained if two or more scatters are stopped in any position.
- A video slot can contain a wide variety of multipliers. There is a chance that these features will somehow multiply your win on the pay line where they are found or throughout the entire spin.
- Megaways slots often feature expanding reels. As a result, the reels expand to contain more symbols on subsequent spins, increasing your chances of winning big.
- An all-pays slot does not have any pay lines. All symbols pay left to right, regardless of where they are positioned on the reels. No matter where the symbols appear on the reels, they all pay from left to right.
- Slots that pay both ways: Video slots usually pay only from left to right. Nevertheless, some slot machines have both ways to pay, which means they pay right to the left. Furthermore, symbols appearing on the middle three reels will pay out, thanks to the adjacent pays feature.