DocuTAP EMR- An overview
DocuTAP EMR is a web-based electronic medical records (EMR) system designed with urgent care specialty clinics in mind. The answer is perfect for practices of all sizes and applies to both occupational health and pediatrics. This flexible health IT solution has been granted ONC-ATCB and Meaningful Use accreditation.
The DocuTAP EMR is built to chart cases in a flash. As a result, medical practices can outperform the industry average in terms of revenue per visit. In addition, with the help of this software solution, patient check-in has been successfully streamlined for lower wait times thanks to their sophisticated auto-coding and documentation systems.
DocuTAP EMR key features
- Appointment Management.
- Billing Management.
- Clinical Workflow.
- Document Management.
- EM Coding.
- Patient Demographics.
- Patient Portal.
- Medical Templates
- Occupational Medicine
- Reporting and Analytics.
Advantages of implementing DocuTAP EMR
This program features an online patient interface, lab integration, and e-prescribing. Before going to the clinic, patients can quickly fill out the paperwork online and obtain their medical information.
The business dashboard for DocuTAP has been created to give users access to real-time data on wait times, patient visit statistics, and total payments. In addition, a reports library that provides extra invoicing and practice management data complements the module above.
To meet the expectations of urgent care specialties, including pediatrics and occupational health, this program was created specifically for them.
Part-time doctors can learn more quickly due to the workflow’s straightforward and basic architecture. Through its Documentation Module, multiple staff members can work on the same note concurrently, aiding in care coordination. With features like charting, Clockwise MD integration, quick procedure ordering, quick registration, and auto-populated eForms, wait times are cut by 15 minutes. In addition, the patient portal gives users access to their primary medical data and services like online bill payment.
The business says that 98% of its users have stayed with it, and 40% of urgent care facilities utilize its software. The EMR system has been created to work with tablet computers. DocuTAP is easily accessible for clinicians from desktops, laptops, and tablets, enabling them to move between patient rooms without having to log into each one individually. Additionally, lately, the business has integrated DocuTAP with Clockwise. The goal was to develop a single solution that would only necessitate managing a few systems.
Pros and cons of DocuTAP EMR
- The system is user-friendly and straightforwardly designed for providers without difficulty or additional client support training.
- Charting is relatively simple and is readily available for all types of patients. The Allover system is incredibly user-friendly, and because it is a cloud-based system, you can manage all of my patients’ appointments and send secure messages from any location using only my mobile phone or iPad and the internet.
- The solution is incredibly user-friendly and straightforward to understand. The cost for solo practitioners or small practices should be slightly lower. Having multiple users of the same system input data is an excellent idea.
- It is excellent that they continuously update the system and add new features and reporting options, but several bugs appear every time the system is updated. The system becomes sluggish, and simple activities require many extra clicks.
- Many pages’ layouts and designs are somewhat antiquated.
- Scanning might become a headache when several users are utilizing the system simultaneously. The system became slower and locked up.
Is DocuTAP EMR a viable substitute for Experity EMR?
To get the answer to this question, let’s take a closer look at what Experity Health is. Experity Health EMR is a cloud-based EMR, Practice Management (PM), and medical billing program. It is suitable for all sizes of urgent care practices. It was created to facilitate the integration of EMR solutions and is thought to improve a practice’s clinical and financial operations. To meet urgent care’s specific needs and consider individual preferences, it provides medical services and fully caters to continued help. Furthermore, its user interface has time-saving features that boost practice effectiveness and promote quick transaction flow.
Benefits of Experity EMR
Clinics and hospitals can manage administrative chores more efficiently by integrating Experity EMR with various Electronic Health Records (EHR). This software is ICD-10 ready and includes an ICD-9–10 Crosswalk tool for compatibility.
Using pre-built, compliance-driven logic, this software solution has a delicacy that allows you to chart more than 80% of the most frequent urgent care center visits in under a minute. It also significantly streamlines the charting process. In addition, the process is substantially accelerated and made more efficient by using real-time chart updates across several concurrent users.
The Practice Management System at Experity Health is comprehensive and easy to use. It can adapt to different practice workflows. It has a straightforward interface that anyone may use its components effectively. Because the application is web-based, the practice also avoids any setup hassles and up-front fees. Managers of healthcare services are free to create an unlimited number of users on this program who can be accessed from anywhere.
Pros and Cons of Experity EMR
- They are accommodating and have great response times.
- An extremely user-friendly EMR system. does not call for extensive staff training. Most of our work processes are now incredibly quick and efficient thanks to it.
- Reporting might be enhanced. Sometimes the formatting can be a little strange, making our practice more difficult.
- The dashboard may have a better display.
DocuTAP provides practice management and electronic medical record (EMR) software created specifically for urgent care centers. DocuTAP aims to increase productivity—and revenue—in an acute care scenario. Whether a startup or a multi-state chain of clinics, DocuTAP’s feature-rich software adapts to any urgent care facility; when looking for a robust Practice Management and charting system, Urgent Care practices might consider Experity Health Electronic Health Records software. It boasts effective customer service and provides a wide range of secure communications alternatives in a HIPAA-compliant setting. Experity Health EMR may be the most excellent practice management software option for you if you’re looking for one of the best Electronic Medical Records (EMR) software alternatives for your urgent care business.