Plastic materials are a big no and the reason is very simple, because of their damaging nature. Plastic is not only harming the environment but is dangerous for living things too. As a responsible person, it becomes your duty to save nature by following some simple steps. And that is to choose an eco-friendly option that is going to make a huge difference.
Custom Earth Promos is a brand that is made specially to save the environment. You can reuse the Custom recycled shopping bags made by Custom Earth Promos that will make a big change in everyone’s life. This company has been making use of recycled materials to produce custom bags, water bottles, top-quality masks, etc. For varieties and placing an order, you can check their website for details.
Here are some eco-friendly bag options available for your reference:
- Cotton bags: This is one of the best eco-friendly options. Nowadays they come in different patterns which makes them look stylish, but are also soft and lightweight. They are very affordable and can be used every time you go shopping. They are easy to get cleaned too.
- Bamboo Bags: Bamboo itself is a very sturdy material. But at the same time, these bags are lightweight too. They are perfect for everyday use. You can carry enough weight without worrying about breakage or losing shape. These bags are biodegradable and durable too. This material is naturally having anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties. If you are looking that can make a style statement, then bamboo bags are the right choice as they require skills to make it.
- Hemp bags: Hemp bags are one such option if you are worried about liquid spillage spoiling your bag. This material is highly absorbent and is stronger and more durable too. Don’t worry about carrying a heavy load in it, as they are made of high tensile strength. Hemp bags are now coming in combination with cotton and silk which is making them more appealing to people.
- Jute bags: Jute is one good environmental-friendly option that is much more sturdy and stronger than plastic. This is one best options for carrying hot foods as they have insulating properties. This material is completely compostable and therefore can be left in the soil to disintegrate. They cause no harm to the environment.
- Paper bags: These bags are in trend nowadays and can be found in every shop. They are highly durable and useful, which makes them a good alternative to plastic. They are lightweight and very safe to be used. They may not cause any choking hazard for your kids and are not that expensive too. Anytime, they are a good option if you plan to switch.
- Non-woven bags: This is one of the popular alternatives to plastic bags which is reusable and durable. They come in different colors and prints which makes them look trendy and vastly used as a carry bag. They are highly durable and economical and can be customized as per your choice.
All these environmental-friendly bags can help reduce plastic pollution in the environment making a difference in each and every one’s life.