If you were looking for a cost-effective way to make your kitchen seem brand new, look no further! Due to constant usage, it is normal that the appearance of your kitchen cabinets has changed. Luckily, if you live in the Greater Fredericksburg area, there is a cheap and efficient way of making your kitchen look as good as it once did!
For those who decide to update their kitchen, cabinets painting in Fredericksburg are the best solution there is! Only the fact that buying new cabinets will cost you over ten thousand dollars should make you consider a cheaper and similar solution! Moreover, these services are ideal for those who do not intend to change the layout of their kitchen cabinets but only give them a fresh look.
Cabinets painting Fredericksburg – here’s what you should expect!
Overall, the process of painting all the kitchen cabinets should not take longer than two days. For things to go smoothly and efficiently, you should call a professional team that is equipped with all the necessary tools. To a great degree, some standard steps need to be followed by every firm that does cabinets painting in Fredericksburg. Here’s what these stages should look like!
- Removal of doors and any other type of hardware, such as pulls, knobs, hinges, and screws;
- Removal of the drawer faces;
- The surfaces that are about to be painted will be cleaned carefully by using a grease cutter, an important tool since kitchen cabinet doors can get greasy over time;
- The surfaces will then be sanded for the process of scuffing up and dulling to work efficiently. This stage also ensures that the primer will adhere better (using sandpaper).
- The surfaces are then vacuumed and wiped by a professional team;
- The doors and drawer fronts are primed, all while making sure that the edges get fully painted, without sticking when the paint dries;
- Another important step is priming the cabinets themselves. Usually, experts start with the sides and continue with the front of the cabinets;
- Lastly, the second coat of paint is applied. This is done solely after the first one dries, to make sure the color is uniform.
Even though it is important to understand how the entire process works, you do not have to worry about a thing when you call HBSOnTime.com to benefit from some of the best cabinets painting in Fredericksburg. This company is a small family-owned business that has been working in this field for over fourteen years.
Home Business Services is a company that provides its clients with a great deal of assistance and a large array of services that are meant to help any house look brand new. If you need cabinets painting in Fredericksburg, you can call them, write to them or submit an online form – no matter how you choose to contact them, you can be sure they will be there on time! Moreover, the entire process will be over in less than two days and you will get to enjoy your new kitchen!