Multimedia is basically different types of media, such as images, videos, text, audio etc. whereas animation is one type of multimedia which mainly creates the illusion of movement in one or a series of images. These two terms go hand-in-hand. Multimedia is like an integration of the different forms of media which can be stored, transmitted, and processed digitally. Animation is nothing but a variation of multimedia. Multimedia is often applied in the preparation of educational materials, presentations, entertainment and much more.
Are you interested in a career in multimedia and animation? Do your BA in animation to take your career goals to the next level. Read on to know what both these terms stand for and what is their main difference.
What is Multimedia?
The word multimedia comes from two words – ‘multi’ and ‘medium’. Multimedia is about the use of multiple mediums for conveying information, it could be used in reading materials, presentations and a lot more with the help of different mediums like audio, text, video, GIFs, animation etc. It is applied in a lot of fields. Read More about hub4u click here cinewap Visit here viewster
Multimedia also has a big role to play behind entertainment. Everything we see on the web- games, videos, movies, conferences, e-magazines etc. all use multimedia to connect with their audience.
What is Animation?
Animation is only a simulation or an illusion or of motion or movement that is created by a series of photos or illustrations when displayed in fast succession. Contrary to animation, videography makes use of continuous motion which is then divided into discrete frames into which animation is added. It starts from scratch with drawn pictures which when put together create movement illusion.
Types of Animation
There are different types of animation, but here are the few main ones:
- Flipbook animation – it is the earliest known form of animation and it goes back to the 1830s. It is a small drawing book or pad with a series of images drawn on it that progresses as a story when the pages are flipped at rapid succession and the pictures provide an illusion of movement and the story going ahead.
- Stop Motion animation – Instead of illustration, it uses a number of photos to beget the movement effect. Claymation uses clay figures to convey a story and they have created some of the best feature films such as Wallace and Gromit, Coraline etc.
- 2D animation is created by using the traditional tools for illustration – pen and paper, computer tools and applications like Adobe Animate etc. 2D animation is one of the most popularly seen in the cartoons that were created before the year 2000 – Charlotte’s Web (1973), Aladdin (1992) etc.
- 3D animation is more advanced and more in-depth than 2D animation to give it a more real-world appearance. It is created through the help of CGI or computer-generated imagery that uses chroma-key technology for creating 3D effects in an existing video footage.
- Motion graphics do not really tell stories independently. They are mostly used for marketing materials, especially as a method of presentation of text information in a way that is dynamic and visually enthralling. Some instances of motion graphics include title sequences in TV & film, transitions between presentation slides, or an animated logo on a mobile app etc.Read More About : lbiladonline. .Touch here : thenewsempire ,and high-reward play : 1i1
Now that you know the meaning and essential differences between the two- multimedia and animation course. Enroll on a course today and start learning the essential skills that’ll help you become a master animator.
streameast live and Steameast com one of the best sports streaming sites US